SENIOR LEADERSHIP TRAINER (M/F/D)
Are you seeking your next professional challenge in Shanghai? Would you like to work with a global, international team? Are you looking to further develop yourself?
In your head & heart: Your profile
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in training and coaching – at leadership level advantageous
• Ability to build and manage customer relationships and key accounts
• Personal- and/or business intercultural experience
• Chinese national with business fluency in English, very good German language skills advantageous
• Experience working/living abroad advantageous
• Confident appearance, excellent communication skills, and customer oriented
• Empathetic person who can create memorable experiences for our clients
• Motivation, goal-oriented, self-driven and independent working style
• Strong organizational skills, excellent time management, excellent prioritization
There’s lots to do: Your tasks
• Train and consult our key customers in various areas of intercultural competency and leadership development
• Hosting and conducting Webinars and other online marketing activities to support the ICUnet brand
• Actively develop and manage new key accounts/customers
• Support our training development team in Germany with ideas and inputs
• Represent China in the ICUnet global trainer network
Your orange benefits
• Attractive salary package
• You will work in an international, motivated highly professional team with opportunities for your personal development
• You gain valuable experience in the field of intercultural and leadership development
• You will work in an exciting location in the heart of Shanghai
• You will develop your personal skills
• You will report directly to the Managing Director of the ICUnet Group China
Make success global: ICUnet.Group
• In ICUnet we partner with our clients for international success with competence for more than 75 countries and 25 languages
• We support our clients with the full suite of Global Mobility Services: Relocation, Immigration, Move Management including the vital intercultural preparation of our clients´ assignees and their partners.
• We support our clients with Consulting Services regarding organizational culture.
• We design and implement Staff Development Programs that have an intercultural aspect – on individual, team or organizational level.
• Every year we prepare thousands of professional and managerial employees to work successfully on an international level and support local teams in their international cooperation.